Does the HCG Diet work for Men?

Home Forums HCG Diet Mancave Does the HCG Diet work for Men?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

For overweight guys out there, it’s really tough to have an active lifestyle when your environment and your habits aren’t conditioned to do it yet. Like if your work and workplace contribute to your sedentary lifestyle, plus the heavy body that you have already been carrying, without the strong desire and discipline, it will be really difficult to be consistently working out when you’re at the beginning of the creation of your active lifestyle. This is why most of us relapse back and just go back to our old habits. It’s simply not that easy to have the self-control or a supportive environment. The thing is, there’s an easier way to address weight loss problems and it has been known in the women’s  world out there. It turns out that it has better effect on men.

If you’re curious about it, it’s called the HCG diet.  This article HCG Diet for Men explains how the HCG diet works and how it actually works better with men. For many men who already knew about HCG diet, there were misconceptions that it’s only usable for women since HCG hormones are found from pregnant mothers but the truth was far from that. And others even blend it with other substances to boost their testosterone.

Danny
    Participant

I used to take steroids before and my testosterone has dropped because of that. I was given HCG injection as part of my treatment. It is said to stimulate your testosterone back.

Desmond
    Participant

Isn’t it testosterones are hormones that contributes to the formation of muscles in our body. So are you saying that it could help us build up muscles?

Joseph
    Participant

Hi I’m 25 and overweight. I don’t have the confidence yet to get to the gym and workout. I decided that if I lose a couple of lbs, it will help me gain the confidence and I’ll build my workout momentum starting from the initial weight that I lose. So I decided to go for some regular home works and control my food. But I don’t feel like it’s doing much. I read more about this HCG injection and it seems to be a perfect fit to my concern. Anybody here who had experienced using this before? How was it?

Lloyd
    Participant

I’m not sure if you can handle it, I tried it and lost more than 18lbs on my first month. It’s all food control on me though with little to no exercise at all. Actually, based from my research they say that you must not do heavy workouts when you are in this diet.

George
    Participant

The only struggle with the HCG diet is the sudden food control but if you’re already on it, then it won’t be that hard for you anymore.

Lewis
    Participant

I saw these comments, and I’m planning to build some muscles while cutting some fats to decrease my body weight percentage. I want that toned look for my body but if I am not allowed to do the heavy lifting, I’m afraid that I might lose the muscle mass that I have gained.

Kel
    Participant

I won’t recommend it when your already cutting those fats bro. If you stopped working out, you’ll lose the progress that you made and you’ll have to eat more to bulk up again. I recommend this HCG diet before your bulking stage so that you won’t need to cut up much fats when your done bulking up.

Jaeden
    Participant

This HCG diet is good. I didn’t really have the time to take a jog or go to the gym plus I am fearful of COVID. I had taken this program last year when we were on lockdown and I actually lost weight. My friends were amazed since most of them gained weight since the pandemic began.

Luke
    Participant

HCG diet is a good start for all those who keep their body fit. It’s a good way to discipline yourself from your eating habits which is the greatest problems for all those who start their fitness journey.

Martin
    Participant

I tried it but I only lost 10 lbs. I don’t think it’s good enough.

George
    Participant

The weight you lose varies from person to person. Some people lose more, some people lose less. That’s just the way it is.

Martin
    Participant

But they have been saying that I could lose at least 20lbs if I do the diet for a month.

Desmond
    Participant

Progress is Progress man. Instead of complaining why you didn’t lose 20lbs. Why not be happy that you have already lost 10lbs.

George
    Participant

It’s all about perspective. Some people just don’t appreciate little things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.