What are the Benefits of the HCG Diet to Men?

Home Forums HCG Diet Mancave What are the Benefits of the HCG Diet to Men?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

If you are a guy in a pure food diet weight loss program, HCG injections should be right in your alley. Especially if working out is not in your system yet. Getting the HCG shots to maximize your food restricting diet will definitely be worth it since we all want to lose that extra weight a lot faster and the diet will be a lot easier as the HCG shots helps alleviate that sense of hunger. In this article, Weight Loss Benefits of HCG injections for Men, it is discussed how injecting yourself with HCG injections could even be more beneficial to men than its effects on women. It’s ability to contribute to your production of testosterone makes your muscle-building faster while simultaneously cutting off some fat especially with some common areas where men usually don’t want fat to be building up like the arms, legs and abs.

Desmond
    Participant

This is perfect. I have always thought of losing weight. I am gradually, cutting some food but I don’t feel like it’s doing much. I have no time to go to the gym, even a short walk is even a struggle for me to fit on my schedule.

Danny
    Participant

It’s useless to lose the fat if your muscles aren’t big enough to make you look good after you lose weight.

Jaeden
    Participant

I’m overweight, I’m pretty sure I’ll still be fat after I’m done with the HCG diet. I just want to give myself some booster upon starting up.

Lloyd
    Participant

I was overweight once. It’s actually more motivating to workout once you already have progressed. When you’re starting at zero, it’s actually more difficult to pull yourself out and start a habit

Bishop
    Participant

I got to know about these with my gym buddy, they actually use this mixed with something else for muscle building. I’m not sure about its effects about cutting some fats.

Lloyd
    Participant

If you’re planning to go full on HCG diet. It’s actually better for people who have no time going to the gym. You’ll need to eat up to pump up those muscles. If your objective is to loosen that fats first and build muscle earlier. You can do the HCG diet. But if you want to build muscles. I don’t think just taking in 500 calories a day would be enough.

George
    Participant

Ain’t you just gonna turn out to be another skinny guy if you just lose up the fat without building the muscle?

Lewis
    Participant

Yeah, that’s why you still need to lift some weights.

Kel
    Participant

Isn’t it that you can’t do heavy lifting during the diet period?

Luke
    Participant

Yeah, it’s only for a month or 2 though. That’s why it is best used by people starting from nada.

Lloyd
    Participant

You’ll starve your muscles if you can’t eat more. And it can’t grow if it’s starving. That’s why it’s impractical to do weights while you’re on this diet.

Toby
    Participant

So I have to stop going to the gym if I want to do this diet?

Desmond
    Participant

The logic is actually simple. If you’re too heavy and want to lose some significant weight first, you can do this diet. But if you’re someone who’s already fit and just wants to lose a bit more weight, I don’t think stopping your weightlifting workouts just to do this diet is a good idea.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.