Additional loading day?

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 1 Loading Additional loading day?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I started my loading day yesterday but lost almost two pounds today. I have been eating lots of fatty foods, but well, I still lost some pounds. Will I need to go on an additional loading day?

himeLuna

Hi Victoria! How is your HCG journey? Did you do an additional loading day? Based on the Pounds and Inches manuscript, it is totally normal not to gain, or even lose some weight during loading days. As long as you did your loading days right, even when you did not gain any weight on P1, you would still have loses during your P2 so don’t worry. =)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ended up not doing an additional loading day because well, I was excited to get it on with the VLCD so the sooner I could be done with my round and feel sexy again. haha. So far my loses are consistently between 0.7-0.9 pounds per day and I’m not complaining. I’m hope I won’t encounter any stalls anytime soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aw. I guess I found this forum a day late. haha. I did an additional loading day yesterday (3rd day of loading) because like victoria, I lost some weight during my first 2 days of loading. I thought I needed to gain weight when loading so I extended another day. I did gain after my 3rd day of loading. I hoped I knew sooner that it was normal to lose weight during P1. I wouldn’t have gone another day of forced-feeding myself. haha.

himeLuna

Hi angel! I feel you.. At first, loading phase makes you excited of having the excuse to literally load yourself up.. The thought of full blast eating without the guilt (because the diet instructed you to do so) is heaven.. But when you are actually already doing it, with the HCG in your system, you find out that it’s not that fun after all.. So an additional day of forcing yourself to eat is torture.. hahaha.. =D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.