After Losing the Pounds

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 4 Maintenance After Losing the Pounds

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Most people doing the HCG diet would usually tell you that they did it to lose weight in order to feel good about themselves, to be more confident in their sexier body.

What some don’t realize is that the benefit in doing the HCG diet is not simply to look good. There are a lot of other benefits that you could achieve after losing those pounds through the HCG diet.

Once you check out this article WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU LOSE WEIGHT ON THE HCG DIET, you’ll realize that this diet not only helps you to be more physically attractive, but would help you achieve a healthier, and happier life. I bet you didn’t know it could also help you out in bed. *wink*

jenny ebol
    Participant

I did the HCG diet mainly because I wanted to lose weight (and not die early because of any disease caused by my unhealthy eating habits). So when I realized that my sex life has improved – and I mean REALLY improved (there’s no kids in this forums right? haha), I was wondering what changed in our relationship. And then I stumble to this. Now I know what is to be blamed. haha. Never regretted having done the diet.

himeLuna

Ha! Should this diet be marketed for a better sex life then? I bet many would jump into this bandwagon.. haha.. For me, the best thing this diet gave me was confidence. And the second best thing? It made me less grumpy.. I guess losing weight increases our quality of life. Less weight, less health issues, good sleep quality, more happy hormones, less grumpiness.. and less people to lose because they wouldn’t get annoyed with the grumpiness.. LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.