Avoiding the Need for a Steak Day

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 3 Stabilization Avoiding the Need for a Steak Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

When you get to P3, the thought of having to do a Steak Day would make you cringe and have feelings of fear, anxiety, hopelessness, and panic all mixed together. Why? Because the only time the need for a steak day arises is when you’ve stepped on the scale and end up wide-eyed when the the reading shows that you are beyond the 2-pound allowance given to you from your last dose weight. So the best way to avoid the need for that is to learn how to control and adjust your food choices and intake to develop a healthy eating habit. A healthy eating habit will help you not only on this phase, but also on P4, the maintainance phase, the “rest-of-your-life” phase.

So when stabilizing in P3, you need to do dietary corrections even before hitting your 2-pound limit. This way, a steak day may be avoided. AVOIDING THE HCG DIET STEAK DAY article here enumerates specific ways which can help keep the scale from hitting the upper limit.

casey
    Participant

I am now on Phase 3. I have lost a great number of pounds and I am very satisfied of my loses. I would just like to know if I could now start going back to my “regular” personal care products such as shampoos, lotions, makeup, etc.?

himeLuna

When you get to phase 3, you may now switch back to your regular products. However, after doing the diet, this would be a great time to change to an all natural products. By using organic products, you will be able to avoid all those harmful chemicals that could disrupt your hormones and cause weight gain. Congrats on your loses! =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.