May 3, 2020 at 4:26 am #342
After all the effort we’ve exerted during the previous phases, we need to make sure that all the hard work will not simply go down the drain. Now that we are in P4, the maintainance phase, and the start of the rest of our lives, we need to continue making wise food choices to keep the pounds off.
The food group that most of us lean to when eating are the carbohydrates. HCG DIET: BEST CARB OPTION FOR MAINTENANCE PHASE list carb options that would best help us prevent weight from creeping back in.
1. Fruits and Vegetables – especially green, leafy vegetables
2. Organic whole food – unprocessed foods contain more natural nutrients
3. Gluten-free foods – such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish, unprocessed meat, and low-fat dairy products.
4. High fiber foods – this will naturally decrease the net carbs from many of your high carb food intake
5. Brown rice, potatoes and corn (unprocessed) – rich in fibers and good source of potassium, magnesium, lutein, vitamins, and minerals.
6. Quinoa – high in protein and contains essential amino acids
7. Nuts – rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and are naturally balanced proteins
8. Honey – the sugar best for P4May 28, 2020 at 3:15 pm #478
I’m a bit nervous to introduce back starch when I get to P4 in a few days because during my previous round, I gained a few pounds when I got to P4. I think I’m sensitive to starches. Any advice?May 28, 2020 at 3:26 pm #481
You might want to go slow when you re-introduce starch back into your diet so you could pinpoint which particular food you are sensitive to. Add starches one at a time starting with small quantities, and gradually increase in the succeeding days. This way, you will also be able to determine the amount of a particular food that your body could tolerate. Best of luck in P4! =)October 5, 2021 at 7:36 pm #1101
Brown rice is a blessing to Chinese people who are in a diet. I grow up in Singapore so it’s really hard not to have rice
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.