Desserts for P3 Stabilization Phase

Home Forums HCG Diet Friendly Recipes Desserts for P3 Stabilization Phase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

When you’re finally done with your VLCD, a new sense of freedom is felt as the amount of calories you could eat increases, and the list of allowable food broadens. For those with the sweet tooth, desserts would be their first choice for a celebratory menu. However, due to the restriction of sugar and carbohydrates, making a dessert could seem challenging.

You can check out the article DESSERTS TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVINGS ON THE HCG DIET which shares recipes that could satisfy your sweet tooth without putting your diet journey at risk. This includes: No Crust Pumpkin Pie, Strawberries and Chocolate, and Bread-Crusted Chicken Breast. Yummmm.. Just the thought already makes my mouth water.

sandra suarez
    Participant

Off to P3 in a few days and I’m a bit anxious. Having to make more choices in foods makes me scared of making the wrong choice and wasting all the effort I put in losing the pounds. So I’m now browsing forums where I could find guidance in recipes. Thank you for sharing the link. I’m thinking of doing the Strawberries and Chocolate recipe on my first week of P3. I’m hoping I’ll be able to stabilize well in P3.

himeLuna

Hi Sandra! =)

Are you in P3 already? =)
    Strawberries and chocolate was definitely my favorite desert! Good luck in stabilizing! Wishing you the best! =)

gina ramos
    Participant

So, from all the topics under this recipe forum, I had to click the topic with dessert on its title. I was actually shocked dessert was allowed in the HCG diet. I know it’s not in the entire diet, but at least, there’s something to look forward to while I’m doing the diet (“IF” I decide to do it). haha. The No Crust Pumpkin Pie seems interesting. hmmm…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.