Doing the Steak Day

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 3 Stabilization Doing the Steak Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

When you reach P3, it is very important that you stabilize your weight so you will be able to maintain the loses you achieved during the P2. At Phase 3, you need to maintain your weight within the 2-pound range from your last injection day weight. When you go beyond the 2-pound range, you need to start a steak day.

For some, Steak Day is something that makes them cringe when thinking about it. This is because it is definitely not fun being deprived of food the entire day with only water, coffee, or tea to get you trough. So no breakfast, no lunch, not even snacks. You can only eat once it’s dinnertime. For dinner, you get to eat a huge steak.

If you read STEAK DAY, WHY SHOULD I TRY IT?, it explains the importance of doing the Steak Day. Steak day assists us in stabilizing our weight. This is necessary because this would determine if we will be able to keep the weight off long-term.

In P3, stabilizing can be hard since our body is not accustomed to the increased of calories that are being introduced into the system. This may lead the body to store the excess calories for future use causing an increase in weight. Knowing what to do, such as doing a steak day, could stop you from getting worried and prevent you from stumbling down the path towards stress eating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am nearing P3 and with regards the steak day, what kind should I get and how should it be seasoned? And do you use a cast iron skillet? or a grill?

Sandra Chris
    Participant

For me, I just get whatever looks the leanest (and is on sale!) then I cook it on a grill with some onion powder, garlic powder, and cayene.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.