Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Jeanette
    Participant

So when we talk about the 23 day or 46 day program. It refers to the number of days you get the shot. Not the actual program, right?

himeLuna

Actually, the 23 or 46 days program refers to the total number of days you are on the 500-calorie diet. Dr. Simeons’ said that a course should have a minimum of 23 injections or a maximum of 40 injections.
    Therefore, a 23 days program (short round) is:
    (23 injections) – (2 days of loading with injections) = 21 days of 500 calorie diet with injections
    then since we need to do 2 days of 500 calorie diet without HCG at the end of the last injection, then 21 + 2 = 23 days of 500 calorie diet total.

Sherry Nash
    Participant

Oh.. I always thought that the those numbers refer to the number of injections. Er, I guess I’m wrong..

juliemiles
    Participant

I’m not doing the skip thingy, yet things seems to be fine.

Sophie

As I mentioned, it’s an extra precaution, who knows until when the HCG keep on working in your body. We’re just trying to avoid the HCG to stop working as much as possible. You don’t have to do it. But I really recommend it, if you plan to the HCG diet on long terms.

Joan brandidge
    Participant

This is new. I didn’t know about the skip day too. So I just need to not make the shot once a week. right?

jhasmine drake
    Participant

Yes, that is correct. But once you have chosen a day, it should be a fixed skip day. If you have chosen Monday, then it should always be on Mondays. This is to lessen the chance that you forget when your next skip day would be.

Joan brandidge
    Participant

Got it, thanks! =)

sandra suarez
    Participant

Hi everyone, hope everybody’s okay out there. Just passing by to say that I have been doing this program for almost a month now. So far so good, I have lost more than 14lbs now. Can I go and hit the gym when doing this program?

Sophie

Congratulations on your progress. 🙂 Hope you get your body goal soon.

himeLuna

You can’t do heavy exercises when doing the HCG program. It may even be counter productive in your weight loss. You can do light exercises such as walking, swimming, or a short jog, but that’s it.

kristine francisco
    Participant

You won’t have enough energy for gym routines. Remember that you are in a 500 calorie diet. Your meals are extremely limited to accommodate your body’s muscle growth and recovery. You may end up getting more hungry and not being that hungry is what the HCG is for in the first place

juliemiles
    Participant

Kudos to your progress, Sandra! 🙂

fatima salbayani
    Participant

No heavy exercises, you can do just light exercises.

Sophie

Doing heavy lifts and makes your muscles swollen. Swollen muscles absorbs water which adds to your weight. You will lose it later on, but it will make your weight monitoring records unreliable, therefore you cant really tell if you’re really doing progress or not. I would suggest that you finish your program first and hit the gym afterwards.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.