Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Russel
    Participant

I have the same plans too. I’m glad somebody asked for it. I always forget to raise the question. haha.

Sandra Chris
    Participant

Me too. I had planned to hit the gym just to make things faster. I wanted to build muscles while losing the fats. Looks like you cant do both at the same time.

Frances Carroll
    Participant

It’s just a few months of holding back and depending on you. I’m sure the gym can wait. XD

amie49
    Participant

Congrats Sandra! I’ve been struggling with losing weight right now. It’s been 2 weeks and I just lost around 5lbs.

Frances Carroll
    Participant

You need to know your purpose when you’re going to the gym. if it is for building up a bit of muscle to give you a better shape, then it wont be practical since you’ll need more food to aid your body’s recovery. Otherwise, you wont progress that much at all and you just wasted your time and effort.

Sarah
    Participant

Hi Jason, would you mind sharing with me which online source you/your friend used to order your hcg. I’m looking to purchase my 2nd round.

Sarah
    Participant

Where does everyone get their hcg? I am ready to do a 2nd round and the place I purchased from online a few months ago no longer sells hcg.

sandra suarez
    Participant

When you say light exercises, can anyone give me a few examples for it?

Frances Carroll
    Participant

You can do a light jog, or some body weight workouts (pushups, sit ups etc. ) but don’t do it to the extent of pushing your body to its limit. Just a casual exercises intended for a healthy lifestyle. Nothing more.

kristine francisco
    Participant

If your body starts craving for more food, it means that your body is spending more energy than it could get. Reduce your workout routines when that happens. it’s just until you finish the hcg program anyway.

Jason Palmer
    Participant

Oh dear, I didn’t know that, I’ve been hitting the gym thinking I could do both. Now I’m confused on what to do now.

William
    Participant

Is this gonna work for men too.? And men has more energy, so I could do more things while on a diet right.?

Denise
    Participant

Yes, my husband’s injecting some too.. But he’s not working out, he already lost some 20lbs or something with just the HCG diet. We just don’t have the motivation to do workouts that’s why we did the HCG. and we’re just lucky that it works. I tried Keto and intermittent fasting before. Doesn’t work.

Louise
    Participant

Hi guys, I need help. I stopped losing weight after taking it in for a week. What should I do? should I change my dose?

marla zack
    Participant

it depends. There are a lot of factors that could cause a plateau. Make sure that you do the diet program properly and no cheat days.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.