Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Joan brandidge
    Participant

Never happened to me, so can’t say. Unless, you’re doing it wrong.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

I had experienced this before for around 4 days during my 3rd week. But since it work with my friend, I didn’t really mind it. I just kept going and I started losing again.

Lauren
    Participant

Hello gradylouise, is this your first time doing the HCG program? If everything you do is right. There are several cases where people who do HCG diet encounters something we call a “plateau”. During this stage, you stop losing weight. If this is the case, we recommend the apple day remedy.

Sophie

You may want to read about the hcg program again, especially Dr. Simeons’ manuscript entitled Pounds and Inches.. You might have missed out something, or you may be taking some foods which are not allowed.

sharmaine
    Participant

Oh, apple day! I remember this one. I enjoyed it because I loooovveeee apple! <3

Frances Carroll
    Participant

I had apple day before too when I stopped losing weight.

Karen Hale
    Participant

Anybody heard of the steak day? that’s what I did when I stopped losing weight.

sharmaine
    Participant

I did steak day before and yes it works. 😀

fatima salbayani
    Participant

I would prefer having the steak than the apple, it’s a struggle though since you have nothing to eat the entire day and you wont be able to have much when your eating the steak for dinner. But for me, a good chunk of meat will always be worth it. And I started losing weight again.. so it’s a win2x. 🙂

Frances Carroll
    Participant

If you can hold your hunger for the entire day, then have the steak day but if you can’t, the apple day will do.

Louise
    Participant

What’s apple and steak day? How do you do it? How much do i eat?

Karen Hale
    Participant

You can simply google it. You’ll get a lot of on point results on how to do it.

kristine francisco
    Participant

Apple day is only being able to eat 6 apples the entire day. As for the steak day, you could only have water the entire day and would only be able to eat during dinner. That is when you would have a steak for dinner.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

You do the apple day if you stopped losing weight for several days. They call it the plateau. They say that experiencing plateau is normal, once you experienced it, you just have to do the apple day or the steak day.

Joan brandidge
    Participant

Steak day is not eating the whole day except for the steak during dinner.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.