Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    sheena
    Participant

I thought before that HCG diet was a sham since I stopped losing weight. It was only after a few months that a friend of mine showed me a thread like this where people had the same experiences. It was my bad for not going into forums and asked questions.

Denise
    Participant

I’m slightly overweight and I wanna lose weight fast. I’m hitting the gym and I’m not losing enough. I was planning to take HCG diet just to speed things up. How good is it?

Maureen
    Participant

Lost 10 lbs for a month. So far so good.

sharmaine
    Participant

Isn’t hitting the gym not allowed during the HCG diet?

Frances Carroll
    Participant

you can do gym but you cannot carry heavy weights while on this diet. Your body just wouldn’t make it.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

You can only do light exercises. Don’t push yourself in the gym.

natalia
    Participant

I think you don’t want to just lose weight. I believe your goal is to have a good-looking body. If you want to lose weight and build muscles by using HCG, it’s just not gonna happen. You can try doing the HCG diet for a month for the losing weight and start working out after.

marla zack
    Participant

Just give gym a break.. too much of it is bad for you. plus you wont have the enough nutrients to sustain a lifestyle with heavy workouts

Heidi Dayne
    Participant

Yah, going into the gym is about foods that you eat too.. it’s not just about not eating a lot. it’s about eating right. You can’t really eat right if your choices are limited because of HCG.

trishamae
    Participant

if you’re a person who does heavy workouts and can’t live without going to the gym. HCG isn’t for you.

Lauren
    Participant

it’s just a month or two anyway. I’m sure people could hold off their desire to go to the gym for a while.

sheena
    Participant

It’s not that you can’t do heavy exercises. Light walks, and home workouts are fine. Just no lifting.

jenny ebol
    Participant

or just not do the HCG at all. You’ll just be wasting your money if you can’t follow it.

Denise
    Participant

But if the person can do the workouts even at low calorie diets.. it’s fine right?

trishamae
    Participant

nope. it’s both bad for your HCG diet and gym workout. Just choose to do one thing at a time.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.