Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    kristine francisco
    Participant

Doing the HCG is really intended for people who are too busy or too lazy to do exercise. If you have a healthy lifestyle, i don’t think you’ll be needing anything from HCG. Just control your calorie intake. It’s just like doing the hcg diet but at least you can still eat more and go to the gym.

Russel
    Participant

I have read somewhere that it helps with testosterone stuffs so I was thinking that it might be helpful with my workout and lose weight at the same time

fatima salbayani
    Participant

it’s not as if you’ll gonna stop working out forever. Let’s not complicate things and just choose to do 1 thing.

Sherry Nash
    Participant

Hello everyone, I just want to ask how this diet works? why is it better than everything else?

Heidi Dayne
    Participant

Dealing with fats is a tricky concept. Your body utilizes energy from different sources which includes your fats, muscles etc. However, most of the time, it gets it’s energy from all sources simultaneously or even worse. it gets energy from fats the least. That’s what makes people lose weight harder than usual no matter how active their lifestyle may be. HCG takes care of that.

marla zack
    Participant

HCG targets burns your abnormal fats first. It’s like telling your body which energy source to utilize first before sourcing it from everywhere else

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.