Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Sherry Nash
    Participant

I’m struggling with what foods to eat.

Maureen
    Participant

There is a lot of food recipe options over the web. You could also ask the place where you bought your HCG. They usually have an initial food list to guide you during the program.

Sheila Fimmel
    Participant

im starting my HCG tomorrow. Any tips from the experienced ones?

Joan brandidge
    Participant

Yeah, no cheat day.

Lauren
    Participant

That’s basically it. Don’t stray away from the manuscript as much as possible. The simpler the better.

sharmaine
    Participant

Yeah, asking questions like can I eat this or that will only confuse you. I’ve been there before. Some sites in the internet says you can eat, others say you cant. You can’t say which is which so better to keep it simple, stick to the manuscript, and just suck it up.

Sophie

How’s everyone doing this time? it’s been a year since this covid started.

Vivian
    Participant

We’re doing fine here in IL.. it’s just hard to lose weight

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

Yah. getting a diet with limited things to do. and resulting you to stay home longer makes you think about food more.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

Vaccines are already rolling out. We just need to hold on a bit longer..

sheena
    Participant

I heard that Covid rules are still in place even after they finished rolling out the vaccines.

Vivian
    Participant

I just can’t understand this government. Why need to restrict the people if they’re already fine. I dont get it why they want to kill businesses and people’s jobs.

George
    Participant

I just came from a doctor’s checkup yesterday. I was worried after a workmate got diagnosed with COVID. I was told that I needed to lose a bit more weight to keep myself healthy against it. Does that mean that if you’re fit and healthy. You wont need to worry about covid anymore?

Lewis
    Participant

No, you could still get Covid but you just wont be as sick as you should be. If you’re familiar with AIDS, AIDS is a virus. Many people with AIDS are fine until that 1 bad day for your body arrives and it just snowballs your health downward. but unlike AIDS, COVID leaves the body once your body stays healthy long enough. If you aren’t careful with your body, COVID will find a way to make your supposed to be unserious illness be serious.

George
    Participant

I was browsing some weight loss stuffs over the internet and stumbled upon this thread. And what a timely coincidence after having that talk with my doctor yesterday.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.