Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Kel
    Participant

So all these COVID strict measures wasn’t supposed to be needed for as long as that person is healthy? what a waste of a year.

Luke
    Participant

Yah. Why would they punish healthy people if we’re not suppose to be affected by it for as long as we’re healthy and fit? Gyms shouldn’t have been closed either, it’s where the most health conscious people are. Because of the lockdown, many of us have gained weight making us more unhealthy. Good thing, things are opening up now.

Lloyd
    Participant

The strict measures are directly related to the number of hospital beds available to accommodate those patients with severe symptoms. The lesser the available beds to accommodate patients, the more strict the regulations are. That is why they want to flatten the curve since hospitals are getting overloaded.

Martin
    Participant

All is good and well when you or someone close to you isn’t a patient. But what would you do if your kid or parent got sick but you don’t have a hospital to go to since everywhere else is full? And people can’t even just wear a mask to help contribute in stopping the spread.

George
    Participant

You cant blame people, many of us don’t care unless we experienced it the hard way. It’s just how people are. Not everyone learns from their own mistakes and it’s even worse when they talk about learning from the mistakes of others.

Toby
    Participant

Masks are uncomfortable and hot. I know it’s a bit of sacrifice but it’s still as a sacrifice. People would want to relieve themselves from time to time and not everyone wants to do the sacrifice part in the first place.

Martin
    Participant

Then, there’s your problem. People not wanting to do a little bit of sacrifice and expect COVID to be over.

Toby
    Participant

But we have vaccines now, and pubs are opening up again in the UK now. It means more and more people won’t get it anymore.

Shaunta
    Participant

Vaccines does not guarantee a 100% protection but yes it does significantly reduce the risk of you getting infected of the disease. However, Having 50 million people vaccinated in a 300 million population can still potentially overload hospitals. Remember, that hospitals are taking care of non COVID patients as well.

sheena
    Participant

I got my first shot yesterday, it made me really sleepy and I got quite dizzy in my head. I fell asleep way too early. Now it’s 5 in the morning and I’m already awake.

Toby
    Participant

What brand did you have?

sheena
    Participant

I had moderna. I heard Pfizer shots have more severe side effects.

Toby
    Participant

Can we do the injections even if we had vaccine shots?

Lauren
    Participant

I don’t think you should be doing HCG diet if your planning to have a vaccine shot.

Toby
    Participant

Why is that?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.