Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Vaccines are technically strains of the virus,. Doctor’s exposes us into a tolerable amount of the virus strain so that our body could ease up slowly into it. With the vaccine, ou rimmune system can take care of the virus at an acceptable rate. That’s why you cannot get the shots if you have a flu since your body is down.

Toby
    Participant

What does that have to do with HCG?

William
    Participant

When you do HCG, you eat far less than you usually do. It means that it’s not getting the enough needed nutrition it usually needs. which means that your body is weaker than usual during a HCG diet.

Lauren
    Participant

Yes, that’s right. You wouldn’t want to have a weak body when taking the a Covid shot coz it might make you sick.

Toby
    Participant

Then how long should we wait before being able to do the HCG diet again?

William
    Participant

I’m not sure about that. It would be best to consult your doctor about getting into any diet upon taking the vaccine.

Toby
    Participant

I see. We wouldn’t want to have a weak body before taking the shots.

sheena
    Participant

Oh no. I’m in the middle of the HCG diet and I have an appointment for vaccination on Thursday. What should I do? Can I just stop the program midway?

himeLuna

If you’re in the middle of the diet. I personally think that you should Just postpone the vaccination. it’s a better known option. It’s just a few weeks anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 256 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.