Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    bella26

i didn’t know that the virus has certain affection for fat people.

rosemarie
    Participant

the HCG diet makes you eat so little so its better to stay home than walk around and use up your energy. Doing stuffs makes us hungry during the hcg diet. and when you stay home, you avoid getting covid as well so it’s like hitting 2 birds in one stone. this just perfect.

erica
    Participant

Does this mean that I wont get COVID if im healthy?

bella26

No, you’ll still get it but you’ll be fine. that’s what people call being assymptomatic. They’re the primary causes why covid spreads like hell. It’s because of healthy infected people moving all over the place. and just like aids, once your body goes down. The virus will make sure that you go all the way down straight to a hospital bed.

trishamae
    Participant

I kind a get it now a bit on how this covid thing works. so being fat makes things worse. right? good thing i already lost quite a lot the past months. I went on HCG diet thinking that it’s the best thing to do during the lockdown since they shut all the gyms and parks down. Looks like I made the right move then.

natalia
    Participant

Cant I just take hydroxychloroquine while doing HCG? I just want to make sure that Im protected while im weak from the diet

Sophie

You do not need to worry about your immune system being weak when doing the diet. The HCG releases your stored fats and when your fatty tissues are being utilized, only the fats are being burned off. Besides fats, your fatty tissues also have vitamins, minerals, proteins, and blood, which are all being circulated back into your system for your body to use. Dr. Simeons’ protocol thus instructs that no medication must be taken during the diet unless specifically advised by your doctor. This is because some medications could have an effect on your weight loss.

natalia
    Participant

Hmmm. Okay, I’ll finish my round first before I take the medicine. I’m almost done with my round anyway. Thanks.

trishamae
    Participant

Oh.. I was taking hydroxychloroquine while I was doing the diet. I still had loses but it was slow. Maybe it was the medicine that slowed down my loses. I still reached my ideal weight even when the loses was slow. Could be because I only have a few pounds to lose when I did the diet.

Sophie

Different people reacts differently to different substances. That is why Dr. Simeons do not allow the use of medications while on the diet to avoid the risk of having only small losses or even stall. However, if your doctor deems it necessary for you to continue taking your medication, you can still heed your doctor’s advice since he/she has weighed the risk and benefit of it.

jhasmine drake
    Participant

Yeah, sometimes the body has a mind of its own. At times it even responds differently even to food. Like me for example, I found out that I was sensitive to melba toast even if it is in the approved list. I gained when I eat it during the diet while other people have no problem with it. When I removed the melba toast, my loses were great.

sheena
    Participant

Being fat killed my self-confidence, now it might kill me when I catch the virus. Bummer.

gina ramos
    Participant

Paranoia kicking in. I won’t leave my house ’til I get all these excess fat off. The thought of getting infected and die alone in a hospital is enough to make me stay at home.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

I feel you. I lost my aunt just recently due to covid. She was my favorite aunt coz she treated me like a daughter. I breaks my heart that she suffered and died without me being able to visit her even once because we weren’t allowed to. The doctor told me later on that my aunt’s obesity was what made her condition worse. It pushed me to really do the diet because I wouldn’t want to have the same fate as her. It’s really heartbreaking.

Mallory
    Participant

You gotto kidding me? There’s no such relationship between the virus and being obese! Doesn’t it attack the lungs? At least that’s from what I’ve been hearing.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.