Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Jason Palmer
    Participant

Good for you.. Our province was not affected by the swine flu so it didn’t really make me panic to lose weight. I remember just being pissed off because of being told by my mom to not eat pork products because I might get the swine Now here comes the coronavirus that became more widespread, and I’m still at the obese range. I hope it’s not too late for me to lose weight. I’m gonna need more than a single round.

Sophie

It’s never too late if you haven’t contracted the virus. You don’t need to think too much of how many rounds you need to do. Take it one step at a time. The important thing is you are determined to do the diet correctly and to actually start your first round. Good luck!

Jason Palmer
    Participant

Yes, I’m definitely sure that I am going to do the diet. A friend of mine who did the diet referred an overseas company where she gets her supplies. I think I’m gonna get it from there too since it’s cheaper to get it overseas than locally. They even give a free vial of the HCG coz they’re currently on sale. Well, who wouldn’t want that? =)

Russel
    Participant

Be careful. There are a lot of fake HCG online – both in overseas and even local companies. And don’t go for homeopathic HCG. they are too diluted and may not work for you. Or you could end up with those homeophatic drops that doesn’t even contain a single HCG!

Jason Palmer
    Participant

Yes, thank you for the warning. I did hear there are fake HCGs. Though with the one my friend referred, I confident it’s the real thing. My friend personally used it for 2 rounds already and her outcome was amazing. It really convinced me that I should do the diet.

Russel
    Participant

That’s good to know. Could you send me a message with the link to their website? I’m interested to check it out. I’ve been looking for a site where I could order a legit HCG kit. Thanks!

Nadine
    Participant

The word is now accepting the fact that obesity is really deadly especially with this pandemic around. I saw in the news that UK’s prime minister is targeting to control obesity because of the risk this poses in connection with the coronavirus.

William
    Participant

Yes, he planned to ban TV advertisements about junk foods – just not sure if this has already been implemented. His experience with the coronavirus and having been in the ICU might have probably contributed to his decision.

Denise
    Participant

It would seem so because this is a change in his stand. Before having been infected with covid, he was against interventions that would control people’s food choices. Now, he’s pushing on plans to influence people’s diet choices. Sometimes, a brush with death could do that.

Vivian
    Participant

Drastic measures are being done because it has been proven that obesity is a really great risk to our health, especially now that more and more are getting infected with covid and this pandemic is not going away anytime soon.

Maureen
    Participant

We better start eating healthy then. Our favorite curls and sodas are gonna get expensive. With the low economy and increased number of people who lost their jobs, and the many more who are about to lose them, we might not always be able to splurge on those yummy treats.

Verna
    Participant

You’re right. Therefore, now is really the time to do the HCG diet since it helps us reset our metabolism and train our body to eat healthy foods.

Sophie
    Participant

I agree with Verna. I used to drink soda everyday – like it literally replaced water for me. I’m also a carb lover, so yes, you could imagine how humongous I’ve grown. Carbs+Sugar, the perfect combination to shorten my life. haha. Good thing I did the HCG diet a few years back. I didn’t expect that anything could actually break my carbs+sugar habit, but the HCG diet did! Now, I only drink soda on special occasions or just once in a while. I no longer crave for it. The diet really changed my life.

Louise
    Participant

Wow, that’s great. I have tried so many diets before but I can’t stay on any specific diet for too long because my love for sweets and cola would always ruin any small progress I’m able to make. Maybe it’s time to try this HCG diet. I have been hesitant for a very long time because of the needle. But I guess, I don’t have a choice now. It’s either I stick myself with a needle for a month or so, or die when Covid gets a hold of me because I’m too fat..

Jeanette
    Participant

So, it’s a life or death situation for you. haha. Wishing you the best of luck. Choose to live! If you need any help regarding your preparations for the diet or the actual HCG diet, feel free to drop by the different forums here. The members here are more than willing to help you.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.