Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Louise
    Participant

I will. Thanks, Jeanette. I’m definitely looking forward for your help. I’m just waiting for my salary to get released then I’m gonna order my HCG kit.

Frances Carroll
    Participant

I’m obese and have tried so many diets more than I could count. I can’t seem to reach my goal weight because I give up before having any significant loses. And it’s even harder to sustain the little loss I was able to achieve. It just comes back and more! But now I’m desperate with this pandemic haunting me. I really need to lose weight. More and more people here in my community are getting infected. I am really praying that the HCG diet would be my redemption.

Sophie

You’ll be able to do it. Desperation could sometimes be the key for us to succeed in the things we do. I believe the HCG diet would really work wonders for you – it has for so many people already. And for me, this is the easiest and fastest type of diet available. You just need to follow the protocol and your HCG injections will be able to help you go through the entire round without being famished.

bella26

Right on! Desperation IS the key! Especially when you had a scare thinking your’re gonna die coz you started experiencing some symptoms of the virus. I experienced sore throat for a few days and I was so anxious of what my test result would show that I promised myself I’m gonna lose this weight asap.

Frances Carroll
    Participant

How does it actually work? i need something Like just a dumb down explanation.

himeLuna

Well, it’s not the HCG itself that causes your weight loss. It is the diet program that causes you to lose weight. However, when you eat less, you not only lose fats, you also lose the muscles. Plus the coping with hunger is the greatest struggle of all. HCG hormones helps target you to lose the abnormal fats in your body. It also aids in handling your weight loss. Plus the eating discipline that you will acquire as a habit during the HCG program.

gina ramos
    Participant

hi guys.. i was planning to try this out.. Does it work to all body types.. Like to all people?

kristine francisco
    Participant

i tried it and im still using it every now and then. Helps you a lot in losing those target weight. the diet experience will be quite nasty at first but you’ll be fine once you get use to it. and you get your eating habit adjusted even after you stop using it. If you ever stray from your diet again. Just do the program again.

gina ramos
    Participant

DO i need to get a doctor for me to do it?

himeLuna

Although, you can simply get some of these products online. It would be best to seek assistance with your doctor just in case you have some underlying conditions that may trigger just in case you do the diet

Verna
    Participant

how long until it take until I can start eating normally again?

Sophie

You can start to gradually increase your food intake again around 30 days after your HCG program. Although it wont be ideal to revert back to your old eating habits. The HCG diet program itself will help you to change your eating habits with the daily usual calorie requirement

Sophie

You can start to gradually increase your food intake again around 30 days after your HCG program. Although it wont be ideal to revert back to your old eating habits. The HCG diet program itself will help you to change your eating habits with the daily usual calorie requirement

Vivian
    Participant

ain’t it logical to think that eating less will make my body weaker?

Sandra Chris
    Participant

it’s not just about the amount of food you take. Although it is true that you will be weaker with less food. It’s just that your body is not used to it yet. You can handle it by having a proper and decent meal with all nutrition taken into account

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.