Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Vivian
    Participant

Another question, which is better during hcg diet? with or without exercise? i have read many different opinion about it. im quite confuse on which is it.

Denise
    Participant

Hi! i’ve got a friend who just recovered from covid and wants to do the HCG diet. How long would it take before she could do it?

trishamae
    Participant

hi everyone. Someone told me that hcg in the US is not allowed?

natalia
    Participant

it is allowed to treat infertility but is not approved to be used for weight loss.. I searched about this. There seems to be a general misunderstanding about the HCG for weight loss. The HCG does not make you lose weight. It is the very low calorie diet. The HCG helps you to stop being hungry and have your abnormal fats burned first. Without HCG, during a low calorie diet. You burn good fats, bad fats, muscles all together.

jhasmine drake
    Participant

oh i see.. so that is how it works.. thanks for explaining that natalia.

sharmaine
    Participant

thanks for that simple explanation =)

juliemiles
    Participant

If it’s not used for weight loss.. then what’s the use of buying it for?

natalia
    Participant

As I have mentioned earlier, it helps you with hunger. it’s very difficult to only take 500 calories a day and resist hunger. also, you dont want losing your muscles as well when you’re losing weight. it wont look good and it’s unhealthy.

Sophie

The HCG program is based on study of Dr. Simeons on how to lose fat effectively. When you say you want to lose weight. What you actually want is to lose the abnormal, unhealthy fats. HCG is not approved for weight loss because it does not cause you to lose weight. It is a tool to assist you in a diet program which is what we call the HCG diet program. If you do the same thing without the hcg hormones, it will be tougher to handle the hunger, and you wont be getting the same results. It is just the top complimentary ingredient in a very low calorie diet which is why it is so great and works even with less or no exercise.

sheena
    Participant

hear hear to that. i used it before. It worked, and im fine. that’s what matters.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

yah. the hcg hormone does not directly cause the weight loss. it’s like a secret ingredient that will only work on a specific recipe. I was told before that if you just took the hcg hormone without going into the low calorie diet. it may actually cause some weight gain.

fatima salbayani
    Participant

so basically guys. dont take hcg if you dont plant to do the low calorie diet

fatima salbayani
    Participant

so basically guys. dont take hcg if you dont plan to do the low calorie diet

natalia
    Participant

yes, that’s basically it. If you have no plans on observing the diet. Just dont it.

amie49
    Participant

Im willing to give this a shot since I have always planned to lose weight but im too lazy to start up. Looks like fear of COvid is a good motivation. Im just quite confuse. There are several articles in the internet that I have read about HCG but some of them says different things like dosage and restrictions and stuffs. (cant remember all of them)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.