Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Sophie

Hello Amie, this is what forums are for. There’s so much information posted on the internet and you’re not sure if which will it be. This is why we group together so that we could help each other out by sharing our own findings and experiences in doing the HCG diet.

natalia
    Participant

we are here to exchange answers and info. There’s plenty of groups and communities online to help you. This is better than just reading about things online. This way we get to share our experiences

sheena
    Participant

Amen to that!

amie49
    Participant

thanks guys, i’ll come back here once i started doing the diet

Lauren
    Participant

Overweight people will really have it tough if the virus hits them.

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

come on guys. you’re taking this pandemic so seriously. It’s just a propaganda to make money

himeLuna

i don’t think that this is the right place to discuss about conspiracies about the virus. We respect your beliefs but the truth remains that there are people infected, people are dying and some of us here has relatives who were affected by it as well.

Lauren
    Participant

hey cherry, even if what you say is true. I don’t see any harm in taking the side of caution.

gina ramos
    Participant

i always wanted to lose weight, whether there’s a virus or not.

juliemiles
    Participant

there’s that too XD

rosemarie
    Participant

how many more needs to die before we decide that the virus is a serious matter

erica
    Participant

Needless to say, being overweight is unhealthy. Even if what you say about the virus is true, your body will still get hit by some other sickness in the future

kristine francisco
    Participant

i have a good friend who died from covid19, to say that it isn’t real is a disrespect to her struggle and battle against the virus. This is not acceptable

jenny ebol
    Participant

*grabbing some popcorn*

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

it’s all hoax and fake until you or someone closed to you becomes a victim of it

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.