Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    juliemiles
    Participant

this is the problem with many americans

himeLuna

chill out everyone.. we respect everyone’s beliefs and not everyone has the same thoughts about the virus.. We are all struggling, fighting and stressed out from the situation..

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

i’m sorry, guys i didn’t mean to offend anyone. it’s just what i thought. you don’t have to agree with me.

Lauren
    Participant

let’s move on everyone

sheena
    Participant

there will always be a person like this everywhere.

himeLuna

Everyone, let’s go back to talking about obesity and the virus, and of course, the HCG diet. everyone has their own opinions. If you have any questions or thoughts about the HCG diet. Feel free to exchange information away. =)

natalia
    Participant

that’s right guys. we just all wanna lose some weight. Let’s forget about the politics and conspiracies. There’s already a lot of those on media and in the internet.

Vivian
    Participant

Hi everyone, i am overweight and i need to lose 40lbs. How long do you think will it take for me to lose the weight I want to lose?

Maureen
    Participant

I tried it and I lost more than 15 lbs on my first month.

Nadine
    Participant

It changes for me. My weight loss experience in hcg is not consistent with what I lose per month

himeLuna

The weight you lose during the HCG diet varies from person to person. However, there are certain numbers that you could use as a benchmark for your weight loss during the HCG diet. 1 Full round (46 days) are sometimes enough for some and others need one more short round (23 days) to reach their target weight loss. There are a lot of factors that could affect your weight loss, which includes your metabolism, your body’s responsiveness to HCG, food sensitivities, etc.. For most, they are able to lose between 0.5-1 lbs per day.

kristine francisco
    Participant

I lost more than 32 lbs after using it for 2 months. no exercises

Louise
    Participant

I’m just reading along here.. I am using it now and it seems that I am still not losing that much. Might there be something that I am doing wrong?

Maureen
    Participant

Are you strict with your food diet? no oils, no sugars, a 500-calorie diet during Phase 2. And no cheat days, that’s what is tough about this.

Meri
    Participant

Oftentimes, you could ask about some instructions and consultations from where you have bought it. Especially if you have found a place online to buy. They usually have customer support personnel to assist you. Or you could browse through the different forums just like what you are doing now. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.