Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Fighting Obesity to Fight Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

I have a friend who is a doctor who says that HCG isn’t allowed by FDA for weight loss yet he helps me out on when I’m doing the diet. Ironic right? Well, for as long as I lose the weight I want to get rid of, and no harm in my body is done, I’m fine with it.

Sophie

If you backread some of our conversations, you will see there that there was a certain discussion about FDA’s approval regarding using HCG as a weight loss regimen. As mentioned before, the HCG does not make you lose the weight. It is the 500 calorie diet program. The question is, why still use HCG? The problem with a very low calorie diet is your inability and struggle to handle your hunger. Also, when you lose weight thru food restriction, you do not only lose fats when losing weight, you also lose muscles and the other healthy fats as well. HCG takes care of that. To say that HCG will make you lose weight is wrong. But HCG is a tool that you use to make sure that you really get the result that you want when you are in a diet. It uses your abnormal fats first for energy consumption and makes sure that the other healthy fats and muscles in your body are used on the later part of your body’s energy consumption. You just don’t wanna lose weight, you want to look good once you have lost your weight otherwise, all those efforts and struggling will all be for naught.

Vivian
    Participant

thanks everyone for your feedbacks. i really appreciated it. I just want to plan it all out before buying it.

kristine francisco
    Participant

If you are buying online, they are usually sold from overseas, I would suggest you buy stocks which are good for 4 months. Just to be sure that you have all you need. You don’t wanna stop your progress midway.

Verna
    Participant

i got mine from a friend. I don’t know where she gets it. I just ask her to get mine when she orders. but she is ordering it overseas.

trishamae
    Participant

Hi ladies, I’m not overweight but I just want to lose around 10lbs for a wedding. Do you think it’ll work?

Sophie

Yes, you can use it if you want to lose your abnormal fats. The best part of it is the diet discipline you get to create. and have your eating habit as controlled as much as you want.

Frances Carroll
    Participant

Hi Trisha! The HCG diet works. It worked for me, I don’t see why it won’t work for you. =)

Mittie Coleman
    Participant

just don’t cheat and it’ll be fine.

Mittie Coleman
    Participant

just don’t cheat and you’ll be fine.

William
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have been searching online for the dosage to start with and there seems different multiple answer. Can anyone help me with this?

Frances Carroll
    Participant

125 IU is what is in the manuscript

Verna
    Participant

you can start at 125 IU.

Nadine
    Participant

I’m dosing at 200 IU at the start of my round and didn’t need to adjust it. I’m now almost done with my phase 2.

kristine francisco
    Participant

The manuscript by Dr Simeons says that you should take it at 125 IU. However, the dosage also varies from person to person. because there are some people who still experience insufferable hunger while going through the program. If that’s the case you may want to add or reduce your dosage. You may try dosages between 125-200. which ever you prefer. You may try going up from 125 or go down from 200. I don’t recommend taking in more than 200 IU.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.