“Foods” For Thought During Quarantine – Food Preparation Tips

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle “Foods” For Thought During Quarantine – Food Preparation Tips

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Life doing an hcg diet while you are on quarantine during the pandemic can be bittersweet for dieters. You get to avoid a lot of the source of food temptations (parties, gatherings, restaurants, cafes etc.) but it also means that the food you would not be able to get the food that you need anytime that you want. In such situations, you need to prepare for it. Make a list and carefully select what you need and don’t need to stock. Having said that, preparing foods with long shelf life while keeping it fresh and healthy while observing your calorie control could be prove be to be quite a pain for many people. There are more tips provided in this article DIETERS FOOD PREPARATION TIPS DURING QUARANTINE. It may save you a lot of thinking and get some clear guide on what to do during a lock down.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I’m just wondering if I could substitute another serving of vegetable for my fruit portion? Like, instead of eating an orange, I’ll eat more of cucumber?

Sophie

Hello! The original protocol does not allow substitution. If you do not want to eat you fruit portion, you may skip it. Some dieters do. Dieters are allowed to omit anything from the list but none of the food portions may be doubled or modified. Hope this helped.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, got it. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.