Do Men on the HCG Diet have different HCG Dosage?

Home Forums HCG Diet Mancave Do Men on the HCG Diet have different HCG Dosage?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

I had been checking out if the fundamental studies for HCG injection diet had included its effects on men on their study. But it turns out that the study was for both men and women in the first place. This article HCG Dosage for Men stated that the study itself, based on the HCG manuscript, was applied to both men and women.

The diet is also effective for men and they even tend to get faster results than women. Wow! Lucky them.

The next question now is if there is a difference in the dosages between men and women. Check out the article mentioned above to find out. =)

Danny
    Participant

I started my HCG injections. Some says it’s 200 IU, others say it’s at 175. Others say it’s a different number. Which really is it?

Desmond
    Participant

From what I researched, if you’re on HCG diet the amount of dosage you take varies from person to person. The indicator for having the amount of dosage is if your still experiencing unbearable hunger after a few days of taking it. It means that your dosage is still isn’t enough. I believe that the upper limit for the dose is at 200 IU

Danny
    Participant

So what dosage do I start with?

Desmond
    Participant

I suggest going for 125 IU and go up from there.

Lloyd
    Participant

I started with 175 and just stayed there all the way.

George
    Participant

I tried it with 200IU so that I wont have to think about the adjustments. Worked for me.

Lewis
    Participant

So basically, HCG injection works better on men than it works on women. My sister took it a few months back and the effects were amazing. I thought of giving this diet a shot.

Kel
    Participant

So 500 calories per day. I think it’s quite an extreme cut in calories. That’s just too little.

George
    Participant

It’s just for a month. Just to cut some of those fats. You won’t have to do it forever.

Kel
    Participant

I’m not sure if I can handle that little amount of food.

Luke
    Participant

You can do it, even if you take a different path and workout in the gym. you will still need to control your diet to get the results that you want. HCG diet is a good starting point both for weight loss and diet discipline.

Lloyd
    Participant

Yah. It feels impossible at first but the HCG takes care of your hunger. I still got hungry though but it’s not as extreme as I thought. I got used to it eventually and just learned to brush off the hunger.

Toby
    Participant

I thought the HCG will make sure you wont get hungry.

Desmond
    Participant

Well, effects vary from person to person. So, some might experience no hunger at all while others could experience some mild tolerable hunger once it’s nearing meal time. You’ll never know unless you’re already doing it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.