HCG Dosing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

For those who got their supplies from their doctor, your dosage is usually given by your doctor. Some suppliers also provide their own mixing and dosing instructions. But for those who are trying this for the first time and have no idea yet on how to do the dosing, I am sharing to you how to draw up the right dose based on Dr. Simeons’ original protocol.

When using HCG vials containing 5,000 IU and mixing 10 cc of bacteriostatic water, 0.25 cc (or 0.25 mL) of the solution contains 125 IU, which is the standard dose advised by Dr. Simeons. When using an ordinary 1 cc syringe, this amount is hard to measure accurately because some of the solution is lost in the nozzle of the syringe and in the needle. Therefore, you may prepare a higher dilution to avoid this. You may do this in the following way:

After mixing 10 cc of bacteriostatic water to your HCG vial, withdraw 5 cc and inject it into a sterile empty rubber-capped vial then add 5 cc of bacteriostatic water to each vial. This will now give us 10 cc of HCG solution in each bottle. With this dilution, 125 IU is contained in 0.5 cc of solution. This is now conducive to be injected with an ordinary 1 cc syringe.

Otherwise, if your supplier provided you with an insulin syringe instead of an ordinary 1 cc syringe, you won’t have to prepare a higher dilution.

To inject 125 IU using your dilution of 5,000 IU of HCG in 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 0.25 cc of the solution. Insulin syringes are calibrated by Units. Take note of the type of insulin syringe you have. Some insulin syringes are calibrated into 100-units per 1 mL while others are calibrated into 40-units per 1 mL. To be able to know how many units on the insulin syringe you need to administer, just remember the following:

• In a 100-unit calibration, each unit is equivalent to 0.01 mL (1 mL divided by 100 units is equal to 0.01 mL)
    • In a 40-unit calibration, each unit is equivalent to 0.025 mL (1 mL divided by 40 units is equivalent to 0.025 mL)

Therefore, for 0.25 cc of solution, aspirate up to the 25 units line on the 100-unit insulin syringe, or up to the 10 units line on the 40-unit insulin syringe.

gina ramos
    Participant

Uh-oh. This diet actually needs math skills?? I see a lot of numbers here. *scared*

amie49
    Participant

I think I need a dose adjustment. I have been feeling extremely hungry even when I’m having my shots. I believe that I am not supposed to feel this hungry during this protocol and this could be a problem of dosage? How should I be adjusting my dose?

himeLuna

When doing dose adjustments, you should first skip your dose for the day. Then observe the level of your hunger by early evening. You will be able to know whether you need to increase or decrease your dose based on your hunger level. If your hunger has decreased by early evening after skipping your dose, this means that your current dose is too high. However, if your hunger has increased, this signifies that your dose is too low. After determining if your dose is too high or too low, increase or decrease your dose by an increment of 25IU and start on the new dose on the next day.

amie49
    Participant

I have been doing sublingual HCG during my previous rounds and I wanted freeze-dried HCG because it was what I was prescribed when doing sublingual HCG. This time, I ordered overseas because it is way cheaper than what I get it for from the local clinic. But when the package arrived, I realized that I mistakenly ordered the one with the injection kit. Is the HCG used for injection the same with the HCG used for sublingual? Will it still work if I use the HCG that came with the injection kit to mix my sublingual? My usual dose is 250 IU per 2mL dose of sublingual HCG. According to the label of this HCG vial from the kit, each mL of the vial contains highly purified HCG 10,000 IU.

himeLuna

No need to worry, amie. All powdered HCG are actually designed for injection. Even those you got from the local clinic are also used for injections. But it is up to us to decide mix and use them. The powder for the injection is still the same as the powder for sublingual. But, taking 2 ml under your tongue seems like a lot of fluid. Also, dosing at 250IU is a very high dose. This would most likely cause you to experience hunger.
    This is what you could do. Mix 20cc of fluid with the 10,000 IU HCG. You would then take 3 ml (30 units on the 100-unit syringe or 12 units on the 40-unit syringe) for a dose of 150 IU to be taken twice a day. But if you really prefer to stick with your 250 IU dose, that would be 50 units on a 100-unit syringe and 20 units on a 40-unit syringe.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.