Healthy fats?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    erica
    Participant

Can anyone explain to me about healthy fats? I’m trying to prepare for my Phase 1 and I’ve read that it would help to load up with “healthy fats”.

himeLuna

Monounsaturated fats and Polyunsaturated fats are identified as “Healthy Fats”. These are fats that are considered good for your heart, and for your overall health. Fats from unprocessed foods are also included. You may load up using sesame, canola, olive, or peanut oils. Nuts and avocados also contain healthy fats. For fish, you could pick fatty fishes such as trout, sardines, salmon, mackerel or tuna. If you like milk, soy milk would be a good choice.. Oh, dark chocolate and cheese definitely would be a yummy treat to indulge.. =)

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I did my loading days, I mainly ate foods rich in omega-3, which are healthy fats. Salmon is my favorite healthy fat to feast on. Oysters baked in cheese, butter and garlic are also heavenly. Never had a problem eating those for every meal during my loading days. YUMMMMM!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.