How to do P4 Right and Avoid Relapses

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 4 Maintenance How to do P4 Right and Avoid Relapses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HCG-Forum.Com
    Keymaster

After three weeks of Phase 3 wherein you were allowed to increase your calorie intake and was given more freedom in food choices except sugars and starches, here comes Phase 4 wherein you start introducing more food without any restrictions. (You are, however, still advised to continue a habit of healthy eating.) This is the start of your MAINTENANCE PHASE.

During Phase 4, sugars and starches are now allowed. You should introduce this back to your diet gradually. As much as possible, start reintroducing foods one at a time. This way, you will be able to observe and determine if that specific food is a weight gain trigger for you. Different people have different food triggers so you will not be able to rely purely on their experiences for this Phase. It is essential that you do not skip this step because this would aid you in maintaining your weight long-term.

If a certain food that you reintroduced to your body causes you to feel bloated, gain weight, or crave for more, it would be wise to avoid that food or consume it infrequently.

Make wise decisions when choosing your food and always eat in moderation.

Best of luck in maintaining your loses!.. =)

marla zack
    Participant

Is it okay to try to lose a few more pounds in P4? I just need to lose an additional 4 pounds to reach my goal weight and I don’t want to go on another round for just for that 4-pounds weight loss. Will it not ruin my body’s stabilization if I go below the 2-pound allowance after the last injection weight?

Sophie

Hi, as long as you completed your P3 properly (maintaining withing the 2-pounds range) for the entire 3 weeks, your body then has already stabilized. Therefore, when you start P4, you could safely lose more weight by doing additional exercises or physical activities while maintaining a healthy eating habit. Just don’t push yourself too much. Listen to your body and don’t rush it. Gradually lose the pounds so your body and skin could catch up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.