Hygiene and Beauty

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 2 Weight Loss Hygiene and Beauty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Maintaining good hygiene and wanting to feel beautiful are a norm for us. Feeling good about ourselves improves our mood and emotional well-being. This is also why we decided to do the HCG Diet in the first place. We wanted to be healthy and be more physically attractive, not simply for other people, but for ourselves. Therefore, with the talk of feeling good about ourselves, we consider our beauty routine as part of our self-care schedule. However, as much as we encourage dieters to continue with their self-care, some guidelines must be followed so that the effect of the HCG in our body will not be hampered by the the substance and ingredients from the products we use. The article HCG DIET HYGIENE AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS will give you hygiene and beauty ideas that could be utilized while you are doing your HCG diet.

gina ramos
    Participant

Hmmmm. It would seem that I’d have to give up more than just food if I go through this diet. haha. Thanks for linking the article. Oh well, I think I’d survive with foundation, masacara and lipstick.

himeLuna

hehe.. be thankful that makeup nowadays have modernize.. otherwise, you might have also needed to give up mascara since they used to contain vaseline..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.