If You Gain or Lose More Than 2 Pounds During P3

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 3 Transition and Stabilization If You Gain or Lose More Than 2 Pounds During P3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

During P3, in the event that your weight did go MORE THAN TWO POUNDS ABOVE your ending weight, you can do a “STEAK DAY” by doing the following steps on the SAME DAY that the scale recorded and increase beyond 2 pounds:

1. Do not eat anything until dinner. You need to skip breakfast and lunch.
    2. Drink plenty of water (tea and coffee is allowed as long as it is prepared as is in the original protocol).
    3. For dinner, you eat a huge steak with an apple or single raw tomato.

• Note that at least 4 days must pass before doing another steak day.

You must also avoid going more than two pounds below your ending weight. Even if you think you can still go on with eating a very low calorie diet without the HCG shots, and even if you really wanted to lose a bit more of your ending weight, you should resist that temptation. Losing more than two pounds from your ending weight happens at the expense of your normal fat. This may lead to a rebound which will overshoot your upper two pounds limit. Thus, you will end up gaining more weight instead of losing it.

bernadeth
    Participant

Whew.. Good thing I was able to drop by this forum and read this. I was thinking to do another steak day not knowing that I need an interval of four days before I’m allowed to do it again. I just did a steak day two days ago. I guess I’ll just have to monitor my weight closely and identify foods I’m sensitive to while waiting for another chance to do a steak day. Thanks for this information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.