I’m falling short on the 500 calories

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 2 Weight Loss I’m falling short on the 500 calories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    julliana
    Participant

Is it really necessary to complete the 500 calories? I have very slow loses this week so I’m currently experimenting in removing certain foods that I think I might be sensitive to. But this makes me have an average of only 325-425 calories per day. I almost always don’t eat my second piece of fruit for the day.

Will this affect my loses in a negative way? Could this be the reason my loses are super slow?

natalia
    Participant

At what point of the diet are you now? What is the rate of your loses?
    Your loses will not be affected if you skip your second fruit. Though, you do need it as part of your fiber intake to maintain a good bowel movement so it would still be best not to skip it if you can.

julliana
    Participant

I’m now on my 19th injection. I used to lose a pound a day. But recently, I’ve been losing just around 0.3 to 0.6. It feels like I’m doing something wrong though I haven’t cheated and haven’t eaten anything off-protocol. After being elated of a daily loss of a pound a day, this recent small loses is definitely something I’m happy about. =(

julliana
    Participant

*I’m NOT happy about. =(

himeLuna

Hi Julliana!.. How are your losses? Are you done with your round? or are you doing a long round?

If you’re still on the protocol and having small losses right now, don’t worry too much. Usually, at the beginning of a round, you’re losing a lot of water weight that is why loses are higher during the early part of the round. Women tends to average around 0.5 to 0.75 pounds in the long run. So if you’re averaging this much over the course of the entire round, then you are doing well. It is common to lose little, or even stall during the middle of the round. Just hang on. =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.