Importance of Daily Weighing

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 4 Maintenance Importance of Daily Weighing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HCG-Forum.Com
    Keymaster

One of the basic principle that is extremely essential, and must not be disregarded even after doing the protocol, is Daily Weighing.

This should be continued when maintaining your weight so that you could  immediately remedy any increase. It would be a mistake to rely on how your clothes fit you in determining whether or not you have gained weight because after going through a course of HCG, you could regain as much as 10 pounds without noticing any change on how your clothes fit. This is because newly acquired fat gets distributed evenly throughout the body and therefore will not cause any drastic visible changes.

So keep that habit of doing your daily weigh-ins to prevent those fats from creeping silently back in. =)

jenny ebol
    Participant

I’m somewhat torn between weighing daily or weekly when in P4. I find it more motivating when I weigh weekly because I can really see the scale move. I easily get affected when I do daily weigh-ins and see a gain (even if it is just water weight). I know I need to do it daily but I need someone to convince me enough so I’d stick to it.

himeLuna

Hi Jenny! =)
    I get your point.. There are dieters who prefer to do it weekly just to avoid the unnecessary panic that they tend to feel when looking at a 0.2 or 0.3 pound gain which they would just lose after a day or two. But weighing is not simply to see whether your weight went up or down, rather, it is done so that you will be able to see if a food is causing a problem or if you have food sensitivities. You won’t find out if you need to make any correction in your diet unless you weigh daily. You wouldn’t want all your hard work to go down the drain just because you weren’t able to catch the culprit, right? =)
    Eventually, when you have made weighing daily a habit and internalized that water weight could affect the scale, a slight weight gain wouldn’t get you easily bent out since you’re comfortable knowing you’ll just lose it. Best of luck in maintaining the weight!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.