Importance of P3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Phase 3 is one of the most important phases of the HCG Diet. After going through the very low calorie diet with the HCG in P2, it is essential that we help our body adjust and stabilize to our new normal. Otherwise, all those fats we’ve lost, and maybe even more, would haunt us back.

PHASE 3 OF THE HCG DIET and IMPORTANCE OF PHASE 3 OF THE HCG DIET clearly explains how to do Phase 3 and it’s importance. Many dieters who don’t understand this phase fully tend to skip this phase, thus, sabotaging all their hard effort of losing weight in the previous phases. Phase 3, the Stabilization Phase, is very crucial in maintaining your new weight long-term.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am now on the Phase 3 of the diet and I’m not yet at my goal weight. So I’m thinking of doing a second round. Could I proceed to the next round after I finish my phase 3?

himeLuna

Hello, bernadeth! You body needs at least six weeks of break from the HCG before you jump to a second round to prevent immunity. So finish your three weeks of P3 then do 3 weeks of P4 before proceeding to your 2nd round. Hope you’ll reach your goal weight on the next round! =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.