May 3, 2020 at 4:03 am #341
So now you’ve finally completed your HCG Diet, and with flying colors at that! Congratulations! Now what’s next?
Now we go on the-rest-of-your-life phase, or what some call as Phase 4 or Maintenance Phase.
The article AFTER THE HCG DIET lists the things you should do after having been a very restrictive diet. Now is not the time to break free and over-indulge to your heart’s desire. After the effort you’ve put in, we need to make sure that we keep those pounds from coming back to haunt us. Here’s what we ought to do:
1. Daily weighing is still a must so you could instantly recognize any alarming increase in weight.
2. Stop yourself from falling back to your old unhealthy eating habits.
3. Avoid processed foods. Go with real foods like fruits and vegetables.
4. Aim to drink at least two liters per day to keep you hydrated and to flush out toxins from your body.
5. Hit the gym to tone your muscles.
6. Do a steak day when you go beyond your 2-pound range.
Even if you are discouraged from celebrating your success with a feast, you could reward yourself in other ways such as buying new clothes that could emphasize your smaller body, have a spa day or get a full body massage, plan a vacation, and have fun!May 18, 2020 at 9:57 am #459
Is it okay to do frequent steak days? I think this will be able to push my weight a bit lower.May 18, 2020 at 10:12 am #460
Hi fatima, doing a steak day frequently, and when not necessary, is not recommended. Doing a steak day is like fasting, and frequent fasting is not healthy. This must only be done on an “as-needed” basis. Therefore, it must not be done unless you went above your 2 pound higher limit. Steak days must also have at least 4 days interval in between. If you have not yet reached your goal weight and you would want to lose more weight, you could always go for another round as long as the appropriate length of interval between rounds is observed per Dr. Simeons’ protocol.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.