November 20, 2019 at 2:27 pm #159
I have encountered people from the HCG community asking questions about how to mix their HCG. So here’s a guide on how to do it and I’ll discuss some of the minor difference between the kits that some company provides.
Most kits include the following:
Vial of HCG
- May be 5000 IU, 10000IU, 12000IU, etc.
- Mixing Syringe
- Some company provides this with the kit while others don’t. Whether you have a separate mixing vial or not is fine.
Disposable 1mL syringes (or insulin syringes)
- You need to have enough syringes to cover your entire round. Each syringe is to be used only once.
- Please do not substitute this with Sterile Water for Injection or with Normal Saline. They will not be able to keep your HCG solution sterile for multiple uses.
- Vial of HCG
Generally, the doctor or company that supplied your HCG will instruct you on how to mix your HCG. Otherwise, the 1:1 ratio usually works well. So for a 5000 IU vial, you dilute it to make a 5mL solution, 10mL for a 10000 IU vial, 12mL for a 12000 IU vial, etc.
Here are the steps:
February 19, 2021 at 7:15 am #920
- If you don’t have a mixing vial, you may use the vial of the bacteriostatic water to mix and store you HCG. Bacteriostatic water is usually supplied in 10mL vials. If you have this type of bacteriostatic water, discard the amount of bacteriostatic that you don’t need. For example, if you will be using 5mL bacteriostatic water to dilute your 5,000 IU HCG, you need to discard 5mL (10mL minus 5mL) bacteriostatic water from the vial. Do this by first injecting 5mL of air into the bacteriostatic water using your mixing syringe. Afterwards, it will now be easier to draw out 5mL of the water, then discard the water. You now have 5mL left in your vial.
- Now, we’re going to dilute our HCG powder. With your mixing syringe, draw out 2mL of air from your HCG vial.
- This done is to avoid your HCG solution from leaking out of the punctured hole once you incorporate the bacteriostatic water into your HCG vial. If you skip this part, you may lose some HCG through the punctured hole due to the increased pressure in the vial.
- Rule: For every mL of liquid you will put in, you first withdraw air equivalent to the amount of liquid you will put in. For every amount of liquid you draw out, you put in that much air. This way, the pressure in the vial will be kept stable.
- After expelling the air you drew out from the HCG vial, use the same mixing syringe to draw up 2mL of bacteriostatic water and add this to your HCG vial.
- Mix your HCG by rolling the vial gently between your palms until all the powder has dissolved.
- Using your mixing syringe, draw out the HCG solution from the vial and transfer it to your mixing vial. Add enough bacteriostatic water to your mixing vial to complete your required dilution amount. So if you need to dilute the HCG with 5mL of bacteriostatic water, just add 3mL since your HCG is already diluted with 2mL. Again, gently roll the vial between your palms to let the solution mix properly.
- If you do not have a mixing vial, you may use your bacteriostatic water vial which has 3mL of bacteriostatic water left. Incorporate your 2mL HCG solution into the bacteriostatic water vial to make a total of 5mL solution. Roll the vial between your palms gently.
- You may now use your HCG then store the remaining solution in the refrigerator.
I ordered in the website you’re promoting and I can’t seem to find the mixing vial. I also dont see on the list of the package the website is posting that it includes a mixing vial. Is this by mistake or there really isn’t one? If so, then where would I mix these stuffs I bought?February 19, 2021 at 7:19 am #921
What are the odds? I got here the same concern.February 19, 2021 at 7:22 am #922
I messaged them in their chat. They told me that it’s the bottle for that water thing. Just take 5ml and throw the rest out.February 19, 2021 at 7:26 am #923
The HCG is that small powder thing right? If I’m gonna use the water bottle as a mixing vial, How do I take the HCG from there.?February 19, 2021 at 7:33 am #924
Use the water to wash away the powder mixed in the vial. Inject just enough water to the bottle to mix it up. Then put it to the rest of the water. Use the syringe for transfer. You’re welcome.February 19, 2021 at 7:37 am #925
5ml of water is equal to 1 vial of that 5000 IU HCG. Just secure that amount of water of 5ml. and use everything from that during the mixing. If you want to do 2 vials then just double the amount of water.February 19, 2021 at 7:39 am #926
If you really want to use a mixing bottle, you can just buy a different vial in pharmacies. =)March 6, 2021 at 9:39 pm #940
I hope this company include some instructions in their package.March 6, 2021 at 9:43 pm #941
Yes, and not just with words, but also with some illustration to assist us too.March 6, 2021 at 9:50 pm #942
Hi ladies! You guys are right. Being able to see how the mixing is done would really be a big help. You can check out the video they have on their site. It shows you the step by step process on how to mix your HCG with the items included in the package you received.. =)
The video can be found at https://www.hcg-injections.com/mixing-hcg/March 18, 2021 at 9:00 pm #951
I bought the 2 month kit. But I only had 1 bottle of bacwaterMarch 18, 2021 at 9:10 pm #952
That’s because 1 bottle of bacteriostatic water is good for 2 months or 2 vials of HCG..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.