Nearing my 20’s weight and loving it!

Home Forums Celebrating Success Nearing my 20’s weight and loving it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jhasmine drake
    Participant

So when I was between 20-28, I never had a problem of watching my weight. I could eat whatever I want, and as frequently as I would want to, and still have my weight between 115-123 pounds. Even when I overindulge, and eat almost every few hours, it was totally fine even when I don’t do workouts or exercises besides the usual walking. But when I got married at 32 and had my first child, I gained much weight that even after I gave birth, I never got to lose my belly fats and I keep regaining all the weight I keep trying to lose. got to my highest weight at 160 pounds and by that time, I no longer like what I see in the mirror and lost my confidence. I looked for ways to salvage my confidence by trying so many diets until I finally stumbled upon the HCG diet. I didn’t hesitate and did it. I followed the original protocol by the letter and was able to lose 28 pounds. I did some gym time after my round for some toning and gained 3 pounds through what I think is muscle mass. I’m now at 145 pounds. It’s not yet my goal weight but after losing so many pounds, I’m now enjoying looking at myself in the mirror as I’m nearing my 20’s weight. I’m so glad I tried to do this diet.. I got my confidence back.. <3

I’m planning to go on a 2nd round once this covid pandemic gets controlled and maybe I’ll finally hit my 20’s weight!
    I’m also contemplating of continuing my gym time when I do my 2nd round. Any thoughts?

himeLuna

Hi Jhasmine! I’m so glad to hear that your journey has been worth it.. Gaining confidence is very helpful in all aspects of life.. Congratulations for learning to love yourself more! =)

For your 2nd round, it would be best if you don’t do any strenuous activities during P2 and P3.. These activities could interfere with your loses and also with stabilizing. You may do light exercises such as walking, stretching, and yoga, and reserve those more demanding activities for P4 onwards. Wishing you the the best for P2! =)

jhasmine drake
    Participant

Thanks! I’m hoping I would end this round without gaining back a few pound later on. I’m bummed to hear that I won’t be able to workout much though. What determines itself as “strenuous”? What can I not do?

himeLuna

You may opt to continue to do things that you are used to doing. But it wouldn’t be a good idea to start new routines. You are going to have just enough energy and stamina to get through your normal days. If you add something beyond that, you won’t have the endurance for it, and you could hinder your progress.

Lauren
    Participant

Hi! I got excited when I saw your story that it was really possible to achieve a weight goal of a number near your 20’s weight. Like you, during my 20’s was when I was feeling the most sexy. Single life treated me really well. But when I got to the 30’s age range and when life revolves around your husband, children, and home. You tend to forget to keep feeling good about yourself thinking that we’re too busy and have lots of priorities. But now after reading your story, I’m hoping the HCG diet would also be good to me. I want to go back in time when I care how I look.

himeLuna

Hello Lauren, welcome to this thread.. =) I’m glad that the success story of our fellow dieter was able to encourage you more to do the diet.. Believe me, it’s gonna be life-saving.. You’ll be happier with yourself.. =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.