Newbies Corner

Home Forums We want to know YOU! Newbies Corner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HCG-Forum.Com
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

I’m Looking forward to get to know our members who are newbies to the HCG Diet Protocol. For those who just started with the protocol, still planning to start, or are just curious about the HCG Diet, you could introduce yourself here and feel free to browse the forums and ask questions.

Lauren
    Participant

Hi, I’m Lauren. I’m a single mom to two children and unfortunately, stress eating has been my way of life. I’m still looking around trying to convince myself to pursue with the HCG diet. I know I need to do it, for my health’s sake, but I’m not too sure of myself if I could actually stick to it. Tried lots of diets and failed. Hopefully, in the succeeding days, I could make the ultimate decision to do it.

gina ramos
    Participant

Hey admin, hey Lauren! I’m new here and just curious about this diet. I don’t have too much weight to lose but would want to loose my belly fat – doesn’t seem to be able to get rid of them through exercise. *sad*
    Will check out the forums and see if this diet is for me.

P.S. Lauren, I’d love to know if if you’re gonna push through with it.

P.P.S. I’ve always been amazed with single moms being raised by a single mom, too. Proud of you girl!

himeLuna

Hello to both of you! =)
    I’m the moderator here and I’m glad you got the chance to visit our forum. I’ve got to know Lauren in one of the “stress eating” threads and was glad to know someone who understand the hardship of getting rid of that habit. =D
    Gina, I feel you, I’ve done exercises, and a bit of gym but it just takes too long for the belly fats to melt. Not feeling the progress made me give up easily. That’s why the HCG diet became popular because it is able to let you actually feel to joy of progress as fast as daily, that you’d really be eager to hold on ’til the end of your round. I’m looking forward to seeing more of you in the forums. And maybe we could influence you to also do the diet as we did. *wink* *wink*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.