P3 Difficulties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

As you end P2 and start with P3, the hardship of this next phase could be unbearable for some. It would therefore make things easier if we know what difficulties we could be facing while going through this. Like any battle, being prepared is the key for success. Three common problems in P3 are being discussed in DIFFICULTIES DURING PHASE 3 OF THE HCG DIET. This includes feeling full, over consuming and overwhelming, and carb additions.

When you’re body has gotten used to eating only 500 calories, forcing yourself to increase your calories could make you feel overfed. You may avoid this by doing small, frequent feedings to give your body time to adjust to the increasing amount of food.

For some dieters, get overwhelmed in this phase and consumes so much varieties of food quickly. Getting the 500-calorie restriction lifted, makes them want to go indulge until very full. They will then end up gaining weight and back to where they started. Always remember that you need to take it slow.

Lastly, adding carbs to our diet need utmost discipline because carbs can be addictive. You might end up giving up to temptation once you start craving for more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Few more weeks to Phase 3 and I want to be prepared fo it since I am aware that there will be changes in food intake. The 72 hours after the last dose is also a bit vague to me. Any advice on making the most of my P3 would be greatly appreciated

Sophie

After your last dose of the HCG, you have 72 hours wherein you still do the VLCD. This still falls under your phase 2. After completing the 72 hours, your Phase 3 starts. At this point, you will be having more food choices. Do take note that increasing your calories must be gradual. And no sugars and starches!

For day 1 of P3, you could double the amount of your P2 meat intake. Eat at least 700 calories. Then start adding more vegetables and new type of meats on the 2nd day. On the 3rd day, start introducing back fruits. By the 4th day, increase your calorie intake by another 500 calories. You will be able to do this by introducing back dairy to your diet. However, only one type of dairy must be added at a time so you will be able to see if it affects your weight. If there is no weight gain after adding the dairy into your diet, on your 5th day, you could add other kind of meats or a few more dairy. On the succeeding days, you may continue experimenting with meats, dairy, and vegetables together. Just don’t forget to add new foods only one at a time. Continue increasing your calorie intake until you reach 1200-1500 calories per day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.