P3 Food List

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

When we get to Phase 3 and are told to strictly avoid starch and sugars, or say goodbye to the effort exerted during the 1st and 2nd phases, we now get wary looking at the different food thinking what really should we pick. For those asking for a detailed list of foods allowed on the HCG Diet, the article HCG DIET APPROVED PHASE 3 FOOD LIST list a number of foods and varieties that is safe to eat in P3.

The list includes specific meats, vegetables, fruits, dairies, and condiments. Particular foods to be avoided per food category are also listed. Food to be avoided include BBQ sauces, salad dressings and tomato sauces that have added sugar. Also avoid all forms of sugar.

casey
    Participant

I’m nearing my Phase 3 and would just like to know if I still need to drink water equivalent to half of my body weight?

Sophie

It wasn’t mentioned in Dr. Simeons’ manuscript that you need to drink a specific amount of water in P3. However, for health purposes, even those not on the HCG diet, we are advised to drink at lease 8 glasses of water a day. Therefore, it would be best if you follow this to keep yourself hydrated. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.