Planning for the Next Round

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 4 Maintenance Planning for the Next Round

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HCG-Forum.Com
    Keymaster

For those who’s goal is to lose more than 34 pounds, it is of utmost importance to know that you cannot do this in just one round. You must have a second, third, or more courses. The rule of the thumb is that an single HCG round should be concluded when you have already lost 34 pounds, or have already had 40 injections, whichever comes first.

HCG may cause immunity and this would usually manifests through hunger which was previously non-existent. According to Dr. Simeons, the onset of this immunity is usually observed after about 40 injections which is why this is the maximum number of injections you can have in a single round. There are, however, some uncommon cases wherein a person’s immunity develops before the full course of 40 injections. In theses cases, the HCG diet must be stopped immediately. Any loses that you had during the period when you are immune to the HCG will just be regained.

Therefore, when you have noticed a sign of immunity or when you reach your 40th injection, stop for AT LEAST SIX WEEKS before proceeding to your next round. This is the amount of time it takes for the body’s immunity to HCG to wear off, which will then make the HCG fully effective again.

The interval may exceed six weeks, but not less. And as you do more rounds, the interval between courses, becomes longer progressively. You may follow the guide below.

Interval between:

1st round to 2nd round –> 6 weeks

2nd round to 3rd round –> 8 weeks

3rd round to 4th round –> 12 weeks

4th round to 5th round –> 20 weeks

5th round to 6th round –> 24 weeks or six months

kristine francisco
    Participant

Hi, I am now at the 2nd week of P3 and would like to do a round 2 after the recommended 6 weeks break. How do I do this? Do I extend my P3 to 6 weeks?

himeLuna

Hi Kristine! =)

If you’re on Round 1 going to Round 2, you need to do 3 weeks of P3 then 3 weeks of P4.

kristine francisco
    Participant

Okay, thanks! Oh, another question, do I still have to follow the 2 pound rule when I get to P4?

I really want to this right. I was a bit hesitant when I first started this HCG diet but after having significant loses this 1st round, I’m excited for round 2.

himeLuna

No need.. You just follow the 2-pound rule during P3 because this is the time when your body stabilizes.. On P4, you no longer have to be as strict to your self.. Enjoy eating what you like as long as you choose healthy foods as much as possible.. =)

Best of luck on your Round 2! =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.