Should I adjust my LDW?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

So today I’m finally starting on P3. But I’m not sure which weight should I use as my basis as I go for stabilization. You see, when I weighed myself on the day of my last injection, the scale registered 158.3 pounds. But while doing the 72 hours of VLCD, my weight has continued going down daily and now my latest weight is 156.9 pounds. Should I consider 158.3 as my LDW? or would 156.9 be more appropriate?

himeLuna

Hi casey! =)

158.3 pounds will count as your Last Dose Weight or your Last Injection weight. You will have to maintain your weight within two pounds above or below this weight. Otherwise, steak day it is!.. =)
    I hope your doing well with stabilizing! =)

casey
    Participant

I stabilized well, thank you. I’m now at 156.7 pounds. I’m so glad I was able to get through P3. Doing P3 amid the coronavirus issues is hard because the anxiety and stress from the news is tempting me to dive in to stress-eating. I was frequently tempted to dig in to sweets, lots of it. Good thing I was still able to convince myself that I’d want to feel sexy when I go on vacation after all this covid madness subsides – hopefully soon.

himeLuna

I feel you.. There isn’t a day that pass by where I don’t have to stop myself from venting all my stress through eating.. haha.. I’ve never been so anxious in my life as I am now with this Covid pandemic.. I’m a front liner by the way.. So yeah, I think I’ll be both physically and mentally stressed til this pandemic ends.. I just hope I won’t succumb to the call of stress-eating.. Though if I do, and end up overweight again, a vial of HCG would be my savior.. haha.. =D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.