Skip Days

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

The HCG Diet is a very effective and rewarding way of losing weight. So effective that dieters would tend to be tempted to push it a little further in the hopes to accelerate more what is already a fast paced of losing weight. We can’t be blamed. Who would want to delay looking and feeling good? But we should consider at what expense are we risking it.

The article SKIPPING 1 INJECTION A WEEK explains that when doing a long round wherein we are to take more than 23 injections, Dr. Simeons suggested to skip one injection per week. This is to prevent your body from becoming immune to the HCG. This is important because once you become immune to it, you will be experiencing hunger while on the diet and and your losses will stop. When doing a skip day, it should be the same day every week. A skip day is simply a skip injections but not in your diet. The 500-calorie diet must still be observed on these days.

gina ramos
    Participant

Will we not feel hungry if we skip an injection and still eat only 500 calories?

himeLuna

Hi Gina! You won’t feel any strong hunger even when you skip a day of injection as per protocol. The HCG in your body stay for 3 days therefore, even if you skip a day, there is still enough HCG in your body to get you through the day.

gina ramos
    Participant

That’s good to know. I tend to get grumpy when I’m hungry and my boyfriend gets grumpy with me if I’m grumpy. lol.

himeLuna

Haha. Men. Sometimes I think they’re the one who tend to go on PMS more than us ladies.

gina ramos
    Participant

I definitely agree!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.