Snack Guide for Phase 3

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 3 Stabilization Snack Guide for Phase 3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Starting Phase 3 can be frightening especially since you are given the freedom to make personal choices in your food intake with the exception of starch and added sugars. Besides having to think for your main meals, snack time is no exception. You would still need to mind the snacks you choose to eat. So how do we know what snacks are safe for us to eat while on the stabilization phase?

A snack’s nutritional value could point you to the right direction in making the right food choices. Snack requirements for P3 are: 4 or more grams of Protein, 10 or less grams of natural sugars from fruits, and 20 or less grams of carbs.

You can head over to HCG DIET PHASE 3 APPROVED SNACKS to check a list of snack options that are safe for this phase.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Few more weeks to Phase 3 and I want to be prepared for it since I am aware that there will be changes in food intake. The 72 hours after the last dose is also a bit vague to me. Any advice on making the most of my P3 would be greatly appreciated.

himeLuna

After your last dose of the HCG, you have 72 hours wherein you still do the VLCD. This still falls under your phase 2. After completing the 72 hours, your Phase 3 starts. At this point, you will be having more food choices. Do take note that increasing your calories must be gradual. And no sugars and starches!

For day 1 of P3, you could double the amount of your P2 meat intake. Eat at least 700 calories. Then start adding more vegetables and new type of meats on the 2nd day. On the 3rd day, start introducing back fruits. By the 4th day, increase your calorie intake by another 500 calories. You will be able to do this by introducing back dairy to your diet. However, only one type of dairy must be added at a time so you will be able to see if it affects your weight. If there is no weight gain after adding the dairy into your diet, on your 5th day, you could add other kind of meats or a few more dairy. On the succeeding days, you may continue experimenting with meats, dairy, and vegetables together. Just don’t forget to add new foods only one at a time. Continue increasing your calorie intake until you reach 1200-1500 calories per day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.