Stress Ruining Your Diet

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Stress Ruining Your Diet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Stress is one of those that is almost constant in our daily life. This can affect your eating habits which would in turn, ruin your dieting. According to studies, people tend to either eat less or none at all, or go to the other end of the spectrum and overindulge. This makes it difficult to stick to a diet protocol when you’re bombarded with stress. So the best way to handle this is to find ways on how you will be able to handle the stress and stressors. Different people have different ways of coping and you may utilize whatever is effective to you as long as it does not involve unhealthy eating habits. Go on, learn to deal with it because you have to. It’s the only way to get the most out of your HCG Diet by not sabotaging it with poor stress management. How exactly is this stress wrecking your weight loss streak? Find out in the article STRESS AND THE HCG DIET.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I started my hcg diet a week ago with two days of loading then did 2 days of P2 and stopped due to an emergency. I am now ready to start again. Should I do another loading?

Sophie

Yes, do a reload again for 2 days with shots. But you do not need to gorge and make yourself so full. Just eat well with high fat foods. Then you continue P2 up until P4 as what is in the protocol. I hope you’ll be able to finish it through without interruptions this time. Best of luck! =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.