Sweeteners???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sandra suarez
    Participant

Hello!!!! Just wondering if what sweeteners are allowed in P3? Someone made mention to me that I don’t have to stick with Stevia when I get to P3. I’m nearing P3 and would like to prepare my sweeteners. I’m sick of using stevia – yuck!

himeLuna

Hi Sandra! =)

You are allowed to use xylitol or erythritol starting P3. Many dieters have always been looking forward to P3 just because they will be allowed to take sweeteners besides Stevia. Seems like most people doesn’t really like the taste of stevia. Some even ditch it altogether during P2.. haha..

Though, one tip I could give since you are still in P2 and using stevia, you could try not to use too much because the more amount of stevia you use, the more bitter it becomes.. Try lessening your usual amount and see if the taste improves..

sandra suarez
    Participant

Hello!!! Just wanted you to know that I followed your suggestion of lessening the amount of stevia while I was in P2 and it worked! The taste of my tea and foods didn’t taste off anymore. Thanks for providing me the info. It made the last few days of my P2 more tolerable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.