May 4, 2020 at 6:41 am #379
There could be lots of circumstances that would tempt you into cheating. Some events, family gatherings, or even a stay-in seminar where you won’t have the option to choose your own food. Instead of just ditching the diet and waste your efforts in loosing the pounds, you could go on an HCG Diet Break.
According to HCG DIET BREAKS, you may use this diet break for a safe deviation from your diet. By adhering to this, you may be able to minimize your weight gain that could occur if you cheated instead of taking a break. But you must plan for this break. You cannot just suddenly take a break without transitioning. The diet break can be done by following these steps:
1. Stop your HCG and continue your P2 foods, still following the 500-calorie diet. Do this for 72 hours to allow the HCG to leave your body. Always remember, increasing your calories or adding food while your system still has HCG in it is a sure way to spike your weight up.
2. You may then have your break. During this break, you may start eating a greater variety of foods as long as there is NO sugar, and NO starches. This is similar on how you eat on P3.
3. You can start increasing your calories GRADUALLY.
4. Decide when you plan to get back on the diet. As soon as your event passes, go back to the diet. Do this by resuming your shots the following morning and go back to P2 style of eating. Loading again is not necessary if your break was less than 2 weeks.December 15, 2020 at 3:17 am #847
I will be having a series of business meetings next week so I will be travelling and be back home the week after. Would it be fine to simply end my round prematurely? I’m thinking it would be more convenient to just start a new round after the travel so I wouldn’t have to worry about what I can eat while I’m away.December 15, 2020 at 3:34 am #848
Hi amie, It is highly discouraged to suddenly end your round without going through all the phases. It would just mess up your loses and metabolism. Cutting your round short is only allowed if you have already had 20 injections (not counting your injections during loading). If you already had at least this much, you can already end P2, then do P3, then P4.
But since your travel is going to be in a few days, you wouldn’t have enough time to go through phases 3 and 4 before then. What you could do is to follow the instructions for treatment interruption as discussed in the in the post above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.