The Struggles During Eat Outs

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle The Struggles During Eat Outs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Eating out is a common human social behavior. We love to spend time with families and friends especially with food and drinks served in front of us. Not to mention, all those celebrations and gatherings that you have take part with. It’s a big pain when you’re on HCG diet. When the going gets tough, always remember that it’s just for a month or two. Don’t waste all the progress you have made just for a night of submitting to your belly’s desires. There is no cheating in HCG diet, you’ll only cheat yourself. To lighten up the frustrations you may encounter during these challenging times, you may read up “EATING OUT TIPS WHILE ON THE HCG DIET” and get some practical tips on what to do when you’re eating out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I could really relate to this. I’m someone who would be considered a social butterfly and eating out and parties are usually my norm. It was too much struggle when I do go out (which happens frequently) and trying to decide which item in the menu is the least evil for my diet. I really appreciate the phase 2 eating out tips given by the article. I think I could live with plain grilled meat during eat outs. Atleast, I already know what to order when I do go out to eat. No need to check the menu. It’s hard to think straight when the menu list is right in front of your face and just reading it makes your mouth water.

himeLuna

I can just imagine the struggle especially if you’re faced with a menu with pictures of the delicious dishes on it! I’m glad the article I shared was able to be of help.. For me, the best tip I got there was mixing flavored stevia to a sparkling mineral water.. It makes me think I’m having a soda since soda is one thing I usually crave when I do go out to eat. That trick made me survive P2.. haha..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.