The Time For HCG Diet Is Now

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle The Time For HCG Diet Is Now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Many people are on stay-at-home orders nowadays. With much less things to do, it is time to think about yourself even more. You may use this period to lose weight and look better rather than the opposite because you are more likely to gain more at this time. For first timers, I found this article (HOME QUARANTINE? NO PROBLEM! DO THE HCG DIET)that provides the overview on the hcg diet routine. A perfect diet program with less to zero exercise required which is perfect for the situation now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really thought this quarantine period is a bad time to do the diet but as you’ve mentioned, it would be great if I could see the end of this quarantine without having to cringe at myself when I look at the mirror. This pandemic had me put on some pounds and I was thinking of doing another round but thought it wouldn’t be possible with the quarantine. The temptation of eating frequently is strong when I don’t have anything to do. Hmmm… But still, I think I’m gonna try it before I start getting too fat. haha.

himeLuna

You can do it! You can still do a lot of things even when you’re stuck at home. If you worry that not having anything to do will influence you to eat frequently, you could make a to-do list and include all those little stuffs that you thought of doing at one point but wasn’t able too because life was just too busy – like organizing your home, sewing those clothes that had some small tear in them, or even gardening. Just make sure that you don’t push yourself to do too much housework in a day so as not to drain up the reduced energy you have from following a very low calorie diet. Best of luck on your round! =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.