The Time For HCG Diet Is Now

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle The Time For HCG Diet Is Now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Many people are on stay-at-home orders nowadays. With much less things to do, it is time to think about yourself even more. You may use this period to lose weight and look better rather than the opposite because you are more likely to gain more at this time. For first timers, I found this article (HOME QUARANTINE? NO PROBLEM! DO THE HCG DIET)that provides the overview on the hcg diet routine. A perfect diet program with less to zero exercise required which is perfect for the situation now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really thought this quarantine period is a bad time to do the diet but as you’ve mentioned, it would be great if I could see the end of this quarantine without having to cringe at myself when I look at the mirror. This pandemic had me put on some pounds and I was thinking of doing another round but thought it wouldn’t be possible with the quarantine. The temptation of eating frequently is strong when I don’t have anything to do. Hmmm… But still, I think I’m gonna try it before I start getting too fat. haha.

himeLuna

You can do it! You can still do a lot of things even when you’re stuck at home. If you worry that not having anything to do will influence you to eat frequently, you could make a to-do list and include all those little stuffs that you thought of doing at one point but wasn’t able too because life was just too busy – like organizing your home, sewing those clothes that had some small tear in them, or even gardening. Just make sure that you don’t push yourself to do too much housework in a day so as not to drain up the reduced energy you have from following a very low calorie diet. Best of luck on your round! =)

natalia
    Participant

Hi…. Haven’t started the diet yet. I’m visiting forums and blog to help me decide if the diet will be beneficial to me. I am not obese nor overweight. I’m within the normal body weight but currently, my metabolism is screwed up. Lately, I have noticed that even when eating below my recommended calorie intake would make me gain weight. I though it would just go down after my body digests the food or when it exits my body when I go to the toilet. (sorry, no need to imagine that. haha) But sadly, it doesn’t. It’s like the only thing that my weight knows to do is go up. At this rate, I’ll end up being overweight at one point. I definitely wouldn’t want that. Can I do the HCG diet to help with my metabolism problem?

himeLuna

Hello natalia! You came to the right place. Welcome to the forum! =)
    To answer your question, yes, the HCG diet would definitely be able to help you. The HCG hormone helps reset your metabolism, and doing the protocol, as discussed in Dr. Simeons’ Pounds and Inches manuscript, would help balance your body’s hormones so that it can properly carry out the metabolism process. You could do a short round if you are already at a healthy weight and see how it goes.

natalia
    Participant

Thank you! I might finally consider doing a short round to know if it’ll work for me. How long would I need to dedicate to this diet if I am to do it?

himeLuna

You’re very much welcome. =)
    When doing the HCG protocol, the shortest round you are allowed to do is 26 days of treatment. A 26-day treatment will consist of 23 daily injections. The short round is done by those who need to lose 15 pounds or less. You cannot go shorter than 26 treatment days.

natalia
    Participant

Hmmm. If my body will be able to reset its metabolism that fast, I don’t see a reason not to do it. A lot of diets take many months before any improvement occurs. I can surely do a month or two of discipline. I’ll go read the manuscript to know the ins and outs of this diet. Thanks again!

Lauren
    Participant

Since this diet would let me lose about 1-2 pounds a day, it would seem impossible to lose all my excess fats in just one round. Could I immediately proceed to my second round after I finish my first? I’d like the shortest time possible to get rid of these unsightly fats.

himeLuna

If you were not able reach your ideal weight on your first round, a multiple round of the HCG diet will be necessary. But you cannot simply proceed to the next round without doing the recommended break period. This is essential to give your body time to adjust to the loses and to also prevent immunity from the HCG hormone. The least you would want to happen is for the HCG diet to be ineffective to you in the succeeding rounds. The break between first and second round is at least six weeks; between second and third round is eight weeks; between third and fourth round is twelve weeks, and so on. The breaks between rounds becomes progressively longer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.