Time of the month

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 2 Weight Loss Time of the month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jhasmine drake
    Participant

What do you think should I do? My period started today so I skipped my injection since I’ve read that I do not have to take them during TOM. But I hear from a number of dieters that there is no need to stop. Now I’m confused.

sharmaine
    Participant

Most people I know, me included, don’t stop the shots during TOM. I haven’t encountered any problem so far. Though someone did mention that the original protocol says you should stop the shots. Maybe when I do another round, I’ll try to skip during TOM and see the difference.

himeLuna

Hi jhasmine! =)

Dr. Simeons did mention it in his manuscript that: “During menstruation no injections are given, but the diet is continued and causes no hardship”.
    Unless stopping your injections causes you problems, I don’t think you need to take your shots during your TOM.

jhasmine drake
    Participant

Thanks Luna! I did follow your advise and didn’t resume my injections during my TOM. I stopped my injections for 8 days. Yeah, I tend to have long periods of menstrual flow. I even had 11 days before that. Anyway, I didn’t have any hardships when I stopped the injections during TOM. So I guess,Dr. Simeons was right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.