Using Meal Replacement Shakes

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 2 Weight Loss Using Meal Replacement Shakes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Nowadays, there are meal replacement shakes that has been formulated to be used during the course of an HCG Diet. These are high in protein, yet low in carbs, and are able to keep you full and sated for a longer amount of time. The formulation of these shakes are nutrient-densed which promotes healthy weight loss.

Do not confuse these with protein shakes. Meal replacement shakes provide nutrition of one full meal and are appealing to the modern-day dieter who have a busy lifestyle. However, if you are doing Dr. Simeons’ original protocol of the HCG diet, do take note that the said protocol does not allow the use of meal replacement shakes. These shakes will not be able to provide you with the maximum weight loss if we use it to replace the 500-calorie diet.

For those doing alternative HCG Diet protocols which allows meal replacement shakes, you may read MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES ON THE HCG DIET to know about the guidelines in using these shakes.

gina ramos
    Participant

I’m glad meal replacement shakes are now available in the market. I was worried that with the fast-paced lifestyle that I have, I won’t be able to follow the HCG Diet especially if I can’t be 100% sure that I could prepare and cook all my HCG meals.

himeLuna

Good for you the shakes are available in your place. Unfortunately, the HCG diet isn’t that popular here in our country. It’s too expensive for the regular Filipino. For us, there’s no choice but to actually prepare the meals. Though there are one or two HCG meal deliveries in the capital of our country, me, being based in the province, doesn’t have access to it. huhu..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.